“Integrating Cleaner Production into Sustainability Strategies”
Call for Papers
São Paulo, Brazil, May 22-24, 2013
The International Workshop | Advances in Cleaner Production is a multi/interdisciplinary international forum for the exchange of information and research results on technologies, concepts and policies based on Cleaner Production and conceived to assist the desired transition to a sustainable society.
The Workshop’s theme – “Integrating Cleaner Production into Sustainability Strategies”– intends to stimulate the discussion of crucial importance, with the objectives:
1. The exchange of academic information
2. The presentation of recent results
3. The discussion of common problems and their possible solutions
4. The increase of the contact among academic knowledge and corporative experiences
5. The discussion of the Workshop’s theme
Researchers are invited to submit contributions on all topics related to teaching, research, and practice on Cleaner Production. The works should focus Cleaner Production and especially on the contribution of “Integrating Cleaner Production into Sustainability Strategies”. Authors devoted to correlated themes are also welcome.
– September, 17th 2012 – Early bird registration and submission of abstracts
– February, 18th 2013 – Final date for works submission
– April, 15th 2013 – Notification of full papers acceptance
– May 22nd to 24th, 2013 – The 4thInternational Workshop: Advances in Cleaner Production